So I need a PLAN. Much like the menu helps me actually cook during the week, I think I need a crafting plan so that I can have goals to meet each week.
Menu (12.30.07 – 1.5.08)
Sunday – Spinach Meatloaf & wild rice pilaf
Monday – NYE – out (we just need to bring a dish to Stevies – I hope the grocery store is open tomorrow!); we’ll nibble at both parties we go to…
Tuesday – Happy New Year 2008! Homemade whole wheat pizza crust with fresh motz -or- petit filets (if Boom doesn’t mind grilling)
Slow cooker roast chicken & veggies Moroccan Chicken and Vegetable Stew (from Boom’s mom’s slow cooker cook book that I borrowed)
Thurs – Homemade meat sauce with high protein pasta
Fri – Chili (or out)
Sat – Leftovers (or out)
Craft (this is anything that I have to create, or semi-create) – to be completed by 1.5.08
- 2 baby girl gifts (A.L. & S.S.) – personalized stationary (this is easy)
- 2007 year in review 2-page scrapbook spread (Yarb – do you want a copy? do you think I should make another one for Marm and Dad? if yes to all, that is 3 copies of the same 2007 2-page spread…)
- Al’s surprise gifty (Al – don’t keep reading!); need to think of fabric / color choices and embroidery design; need to make the darn thing!
I think that is good for next week. I hope I developed enough pictures for all the scrapbook pages I may potentially be making!
Other Craft Ideas to Keep in Mind
- Tote from that Purl blog (minus the fancy handles)
- an ‘E’ for Yarb’s Valentine’s Day gift (idea from a Little Hut) and also the reglazing idea