Top 5 Things I Don’t Love about being Preggers:
5) Swelling feet. I am sure the 100+ degree weather we are having (with 95% humidity) is not helping.
4) Back aches. I just have a little spot to sometimes hurts – probably due to the hugness of my bossoms (see below). I’m not really used to having aches, unless it is soreness due to a hard workout (which I like!).
3) Extreme tiredness. I am slowing down a bit, but like to think that I can still do it all – and I can’t. I know if I run in the morning, I will be dead tired at night, so I can’t run when I have something to go at night, without having a nap. If I was still a veggie, I am sure this would be much worse. And the ironic thing is since I have been preggers, I have experienced more insomnia than I ever have in my entire life.
2) Not being able to run very far. I used to me an ultra-marathoner. Now I am lucky if I can run for 20 mins. Lil’ Cash Money is so greedy I get winded just walking up the stairs!
1) Huge bossoms. It is ri-donk-ulous how large mine have become. Esp. since I am an athletic person by nature, and normally an A/B cup (depending on how much I am working out). They are really out of proportion – maybe the belly will catch up some day.
But, of course, it is all for the greater good. So to end on a positive note…
Top 5 Things I Like about being Preggers:
5) Crafts, baby, crafts! There are so many cute, cute baby crafts out there – love being able to make them for Cash Money.
4) Family excitment. Mumsie / Dad and Yarbs are really excited, as well as Boom’s side of the family. I am glad to be able to give everyone in the family a baby to love.
3) Re-evaluation of prioroties. I am taking this time to really think about what is important to me, and to make those things the prioroties in my life, and not spend time on things / people / causes that I don’t love.
2) Boom. He is always really great to me, but has been even that much more so since the start of this whole pregancy. I do wish back scratches figured more prominently, though.
1) Knowing we’ll have a baby soon. I love Cash Money already more than anything in the whole world (much to Boom’s chagrin). and Boom will be such a great dad and we’ll be a fun and fabulous family!
So I am much more enamored with Cash Money himself than actually being preggers. It really kinda sucks, but, of course, is well worth it.